Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+3
Summoner
master5o1
Waireka
7 posters

Do You Have a SC Member Who Follows You Around SC?

Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Do You Have a SC Member Who Follows You Around SC? Empty Do You Have a SC Member Who Follows You Around SC?

Post  Waireka Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:29 am

Who is it and how do you "feel" about them?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Do You Have a SC Member Who Follows You Around SC? Empty Re: Do You Have a SC Member Who Follows You Around SC?

Post  Waireka Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 am

I do and have had in the past.

I don't wish them banned, if anything it makes the place somewhat entertaining.

Alan111 right now and others I can't think of, but there's been a few.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Do You Have a SC Member Who Follows You Around SC? Empty Re: Do You Have a SC Member Who Follows You Around SC?

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 am

Waireka wrote:I do and have had in the past.

I don't wish them banned, if anything it makes the place somewhat entertaining.

Alan111 right now and others I can't think of, but there's been a few.

What about following people on here? Very Happy
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Summoner Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:24 am

I do... although they haven't actually bugged me enough lately to even bother noticing their meaningless existences... Kind of like the calm before the storm.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Waireka Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:44 am

Summoner wrote:I do... although they haven't actually bugged me enough lately to even bother noticing their meaningless existences... Kind of like the calm before the storm.

Sorry...
    metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  metcalfj Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 am

Sorry Wai, I will stop now Embarassed
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Summoner Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:03 am

Waireka wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I do... although they haven't actually bugged me enough lately to even bother noticing their meaningless existences... Kind of like the calm before the storm.

Sorry...

Apology accepted... Just don't do it again...

I now have to go over there to see if you actually do follow me around SC or whether it is I that follow you.

Then again if your "sorry" is totally unrelated then the above comment has lost a lot of its prowess and I will now go somewhere to be very quiet indeed.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Waireka Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 am

metcalfj wrote:Sorry Wai, I will stop now Embarassed

Laughing You follow me around Queensgate Mall, not SC Laughing
    brendanj
    brendanj
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  brendanj Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 am

i dont know if anyone follows me, or if someone thinks i follow them.

I just look at the "recent posts" and "my posts" pages really, so if someone else is doing that at the same time and we end up following posts for a while, i guess its pretty inevitable.

thats totally different from replying to a post, or posting a particular question of course
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

Do You Have a SC Member Who Follows You Around SC? Empty Do I have an SC member who follows me around SC?

Post  relict Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 am

No. I should be so lucky.
    Diaz
    Diaz
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Diaz Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:04 am

Not lately, it's an uncomfortable feeling trying to figure out what the hell they are doing.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Waireka Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:20 am

Diaz wrote:Not lately, it's an uncomfortable feeling trying to figure out what the hell they are doing.

You've had some shockers!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am