Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+2
Waireka
the distant one
6 posters

I hadnt even joined

the distant one
    Mortal
    Mortal

I hadnt even joined Empty I hadnt even joined

Post  the distant one Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:30 am

and somehow I got the backs opf some people up. Halirious how people think me and YDEKM are behind everything that goes against the grain of their precious holy site Very Happy

What I found lauighable was the fact that the first posts made by player and pricey were of a negative nature and then on their own forum went on about how myself and YDEKM were banned from their forum for being trouble makers.

Though I thought it even funnier when payer announed to his forum that he would like to wipe the floor with master 501, like he said about me.... sorry to say my money is on 5o1.

I have no time to run forums or two dabble in to many of them.

But I am here so I will psot where I see fit like in any forum. Already by the looks of it the IQ level of this forum is ranging pretty well.

By the way thanks Yochana for standing up for us Smile it is greatly appreciated
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

I hadnt even joined Empty Re: I hadnt even joined

Post  Waireka Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:45 am

Well said!

Smile
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 am

Whats this about me?
    the distant one
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  the distant one Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:52 am

in the thread where you swear and player gets angry he goes on about how he would like to bash you. he said it to me to in zambuka so of course being the "immature" brat that I am I stepped up and said I'm keen but never got a reply Very Happy.

as long as ya dont turn my threads into gibberish or size 56 font writing I have no problem with ya
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:55 am

TOOO WARR!!!!!!!!!!

Razz
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:59 am

the distant one wrote:in the thread where you swear and player gets angry he goes on about how he would like to bash you. he said it to me to in zambuka so of course being the "immature" brat that I am I stepped up and said I'm keen but never got a reply Very Happy.

as long as ya dont turn my threads into gibberish or size 56 font writing I have no problem with ya

Ok I won't do size 56 but will size 24 do? (this forum software restricts to maximum of 24).RazzVery Happy:) Cool Surprised Sad Crying or Very sad Razz
    the distant one
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  the distant one Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:00 am

I think normal font would suit me just fine fanks
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:02 am

the distant one wrote:I think normal font would suit me just fine fanks

ok...don't worry, it's not as much fun in phpBB because of the BB Code....Smilecity is soooooooooooo much better for the fun HTML lulz...Razz
    Psalter
    Psalter
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Psalter Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 am

I have nothing to say... I just wanted to keep the forum cranking.
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:09 am

the distant one wrote:
    By the way thanks Yochana for standing up for us Smile it is greatly appreciated

Well, seriously, their obsession with both you and YDEKM has really gotten out of hand!!!! I really think they both need some professional help ~ OCD perhaps????

AFAIAC, the posts made by yourself and YDEKM at Kiwi Community have far greater substance to them than anything either Player or Pricey has posted.

It's just too pathetic, eh!
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:18 am

I sure do hope I still have the largest post count Very Happy

Post  Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:16 pm

I wasn't going to join but when I read that apparently I run this place (apologies to those that do, quite an insult really) I thought I should at least pop in and say hi.

I figure I'll use this post to comment on a few things I've read in here:

Player on MSN makes out that guessing who runs this place was just a joke... but this is the internet someone is always prepared to share their username and ID and I can see and have seen the bitchy comments (which are hilarious by the way coming from two old perverts and an old lady with nothing better to do)

Oh and who was arguing with Shamira about the "secret forum"? Everyone knows about that forum so Shamira isn't lying. The fact that those who frequent it believe that it is/was a secret and don't think the content is passed around is a little naive.

So thanks to Player, Pricey and Surfingranny for their paranoia - they've managed to bump up this memberlist (and others I am sure) with their dramatics. You will give me a big head what with all your talking about me. I love it, keep it up.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Oh and good work at inviting everyone by the way. I am sick of forums where only certain people are invited - at the behest of the "owners" who then bitch about the current members on MSN/PM anyway.... defeats the purpose of a forum really.
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Very well said, YDEKM ~ and thank you for defending me from the accusations.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:08 am

Nicely put guys I sure hope that I can attack pry that remote out of your hands there Heph.

Go look at the notes on madness.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm