Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

Guess They Don't Like The Truth

Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Guess They Don't Like The Truth Empty Guess They Don't Like The Truth

Post  Tikva Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 am

I posted the following in Zambuka earlier today, and as expected, have been banned Smile

Roadhog

Might I suggest that you check things out before making assumptions regarding your status at Kiwi Community???? You are not banned, have never been banned, but the Forum that I moved the Tartarus thread to is one that (until recently), could only be posted in by an Administrator. Since then, I have made that particular Forum one for Members Links, and created a Subforum (Informative Links) that are Read-Only Access.

Also, if ANY Member of Kiwi Community is banned, then it shows up under the "Kiwi Community Info" section (under Statistics) at the bottom of every page, as I prefer to be honest and up front about what is going on, rather than secretive and behind the scenes. Transparency, and all that. To prove this to you, I have banned my Partner temporarily, so that you can damn well see for yourself.

And now I hope that all of your Members are aware of your secret Forum at http://nzfreedom.proboards.com/index.cgi? which is where a select few Members of Zambuka get together and gossip or put down other the other Zambuka Members, and a site which I was foolish enough to accept Membership to some time ago. Thankfully, once I saw what it was really all about, I cancelled my membership.

I recall comments about Kiwi Crichton and surfin_granny and others that I don't remember right now in the super-secret Forum, and I can assure you all that they were not positive ones. I have withheld this information until now as I didn't want to stir up trouble, but your persistent lies and accusations regarding Kiwi Community have pushed me too far.

Also, you might think that no one knows when you're at Kiwi Community, but I can assure you that even when you set yourself as being 'hidden' (which you have), Administrators can still see you.

I realise this post wont last long, nor my Membership here, but quite frankly, I don't give a damn. Unlike Zambuka, however, I will not ban you from Kiwi Community, as we operate in a democratic manner.

I wonder which rule I broke????
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Guess They Don't Like The Truth Empty Re: Guess They Don't Like The Truth

Post  Waireka Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:36 am

Shamira wrote:I posted the following in Zambuka earlier today, and as expected, have been banned Smile

Roadhog

Might I suggest that you check things out before making assumptions regarding your status at Kiwi Community???? You are not banned, have never been banned, but the Forum that I moved the Tartarus thread to is one that (until recently), could only be posted in by an Administrator. Since then, I have made that particular Forum one for Members Links, and created a Subforum (Informative Links) that are Read-Only Access.

Also, if ANY Member of Kiwi Community is banned, then it shows up under the "Kiwi Community Info" section (under Statistics) at the bottom of every page, as I prefer to be honest and up front about what is going on, rather than secretive and behind the scenes. Transparency, and all that. To prove this to you, I have banned my Partner temporarily, so that you can damn well see for yourself.

And now I hope that all of your Members are aware of your secret Forum at http://nzfreedom.proboards.com/index.cgi? which is where a select few Members of Zambuka get together and gossip or put down other the other Zambuka Members, and a site which I was foolish enough to accept Membership to some time ago. Thankfully, once I saw what it was really all about, I cancelled my membership.

I recall comments about Kiwi Crichton and surfin_granny and others that I don't remember right now in the super-secret Forum, and I can assure you all that they were not positive ones. I have withheld this information until now as I didn't want to stir up trouble, but your persistent lies and accusations regarding Kiwi Community have pushed me too far.

Also, you might think that no one knows when you're at Kiwi Community, but I can assure you that even when you set yourself as being 'hidden' (which you have), Administrators can still see you.

I realise this post wont last long, nor my Membership here, but quite frankly, I don't give a damn. Unlike Zambuka, however, I will not ban you from Kiwi Community, as we operate in a democratic manner.

I wonder which rule I broke????

The don't be honest or contradict admin rule?
    Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Rag_Bag Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:40 am

ooooh the politics!!

*sits back with popcorn*
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 am

LO - that sounds about right, Waireka!!! Democracy certainly doesn't rule there, does it??
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:46 am

Roadhog

Guess They Don't Like The Truth Awesome_crying
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:15 am

>> http://nzfreedom.proboards.com/index.cgi?

I like the irony of the title of this forum versus the invite-only method of adding users.

Sounds hardly about "Freedom" when only the invited may enter.

New Zealand Freedom Site my ass!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 pm