Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Poll

    Colour scheme of Tartarus

    [ 1 ]
    Tartarus forum colour scheme Bar_left6%Tartarus forum colour scheme Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Tartarus forum colour scheme Bar_left63%Tartarus forum colour scheme Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Tartarus forum colour scheme Bar_left25%Tartarus forum colour scheme Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Tartarus forum colour scheme Bar_left6%Tartarus forum colour scheme Bar_right [6%] 

    Total Votes: 16
    Hephaestus
    Hephaestus
    Admin
    Admin

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  Hephaestus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:23 am

    Please leave constructive comments too.
    canterella
    canterella
    Giant
    Giant

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  canterella on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:32 am

    There's been a major improvement in the layout of the forum. As for the colour scheme - more of the 'off-white' please...
    I recommend you ask some input from Waireka and Debs, their forum work is quite good.
    Janny
    Janny
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  Janny on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:55 am

    This is better than it was. It has potential
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Extra option

    Post  relict on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:59 am

    I haven't filled in the poll because my opinion is

    The first black and grey scheme was okay, although links didn't jump out at you - I still managed to see them when needed.

    I didn't like the one I saw earlier this morning, with the bright buttons.

    This (blue) has the potential to be better than both, but I haven't had much of a look as I've only got a couple of minutes at work.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Giant
    Giant

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  Anjewel on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:31 am

    Whatever suits me fine...
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  master5o1 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:54 am

    Compared to this theme, I much preferred the previous theme.
    avatar
    Jesus Christ
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  Jesus Christ on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:45 am

    This is much better. I applaud the change. But it's not perfect.
    Linno
    Linno
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  Linno on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:50 am

    Still don't like it. Looks like a hospital. I liked the original style the best, looked the most 'underworldly'.
    frankiec
    frankiec
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  frankiec on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:33 am

    I agree with Linno.
    avatar
    Hondanutter
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  Hondanutter on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 am

    Preferred the previous layout, although the buttons were a bit over the top, and hard to read
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  superarmy on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:32 am

    I like the current one as I'm used to GameFAQS. But I think there should be an option to set the theme under preferences.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Giant
    Giant

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  Anjewel on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:42 am

    superarmy wrote:I like the current one as I'm used to GameFAQS. But I think there should be an option to set the theme under preferences.

    What he said about an option to set the theme under preferences....
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  master5o1 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:21 am

    IMHO; just edit the previous layout slightly so that the links are different colours to the main text (somewhere in the acp i think)
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  relict on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:43 am

    master5o1 wrote:IMHO; just edit the previous layout slightly so that the links are different colours to the main text (somewhere in the acp i think)

    Assumes he means the original layout ... the black and gray one with occasional magenta butterflies. Not the previous goody goody gumdrops one.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  master5o1 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:50 am

    relict wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:IMHO; just edit the previous layout slightly so that the links are different colours to the main text (somewhere in the acp i think)

    Assumes he means the original layout ... the black and gray one with occasional magenta butterflies. Not the previous goody goody gumdrops one.


    Yeah, the grey one.
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  relict on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:58 am

    master5o1 wrote:
    relict wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:IMHO; just edit the previous layout slightly so that the links are different colours to the main text (somewhere in the acp i think)

    Assumes he means the original layout ... the black and gray one with occasional magenta butterflies. Not the previous goody goody gumdrops one.


    Yeah, the grey one.

    Hehe, perhaps you missed the goody goody gumdrops one by sleeping in. Razz

    Hey, master5o1 - do you know what the little blue boxes are below a member's stars (post) rating, but above their male/female symbol, etc? Just noticed with this layout.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  master5o1 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:08 pm

    relict wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    relict wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:IMHO; just edit the previous layout slightly so that the links are different colours to the main text (somewhere in the acp i think)

    Assumes he means the original layout ... the black and gray one with occasional magenta butterflies. Not the previous goody goody gumdrops one.


    Yeah, the grey one.

    Hehe, perhaps you missed the goody goody gumdrops one by sleeping in. Razz

    Hey, master5o1 - do you know what the little blue boxes are below a member's stars (post) rating, but above their male/female symbol, etc? Just noticed with this layout.

    Hover and find out for yourself

    (if you're too lazy, they're telling you that this person is online atm).
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  relict on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 pm

    master5o1 wrote:Hover and find out for yourself

    (if you're too lazy, they're telling you that this person is online atm).

    Doh!
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Take 4?

    Post  relict on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:20 am

    This jade coloured one seems quite good. And the popular topic symbols fit with the forum name.
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  happycamper on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 pm

    I like this one. Its much better on the eyes.
    debs
    debs
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  debs on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:03 am

    This one works!

    Sponsored content

    Tartarus forum colour scheme Empty Re: Tartarus forum colour scheme

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun May 26, 2019 11:01 pm