Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Waireka...

    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Waireka on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:45 am

    Jesus Christ wrote:Sophie's not bad.

    I also got a warning for being mean to people. I suspect our campaign against Games Threads got us those.

    And although you've probably already got the message, just to spell it out:

    I'm very sorry I didn't delete the picture.

    I don't blame you at all.

    But next time please do Laughing
    woody67
    woody67
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  woody67 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:33 am

    fingers crossed your back on deck soon,
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Tikva on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:34 am

    I just have to email her promising not to be such a vile bitch.

    Huh???? How can you promise her something that you are not, never have been, and no doubt never will be? I sincerely hope she didn't actually use those words when 'speaking' to you..........
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Waireka on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:47 am

    Tikva wrote:
    I just have to email her promising not to be such a vile bitch.

    Huh???? How can you promise her something that you are not, never have been, and no doubt never will be? I sincerely hope she didn't actually use those words when 'speaking' to you..........


    Of course she didn't, hahaa, but it's what she meant. Even Woman has just informed me I'm 'rude'.
    woody67
    woody67
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  woody67 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:05 am

    Wow I have seen you show quite alot of patience with posters who seem to go out of their way to be rude to you.....if it was me I would have told them to pull their head out of their arse and fuck off!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Guest on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:11 am

    Waireka wrote:
    Tikva wrote:
    I just have to email her promising not to be such a vile bitch.

    Huh???? How can you promise her something that you are not, never have been, and no doubt never will be? I sincerely hope she didn't actually use those words when 'speaking' to you..........


    Of course she didn't, hahaa, but it's what she meant. Even Woman has just informed me I'm 'rude'.

    Where? on MSN?

    Meh, she's hardly a great judge of character.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Waireka on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:28 am

    YDEKM wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    Tikva wrote:
    I just have to email her promising not to be such a vile bitch.

    Huh???? How can you promise her something that you are not, never have been, and no doubt never will be? I sincerely hope she didn't actually use those words when 'speaking' to you..........


    Of course she didn't, hahaa, but it's what she meant. Even Woman has just informed me I'm 'rude'.

    Where? on MSN?

    Meh, she's hardly a great judge of character.

    On msn, I was showing her how I've added blinds to my tags... Laughing

    She reckons she cringes sometimes when I post. I think I'm quite restrained.

    I also think I'm awesome, doesn't make it true.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Guest on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:43 am

    Why would you bother talking to her at all?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Waireka on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 am

    YDEKM wrote:Why would you bother talking to her at all?

    Why not?
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 am

    Waireka wrote:
    YDEKM wrote:Why would you bother talking to her at all?

    Why not?

    talking to who?
    avatar
    Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Rag_Bag on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 am

    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    YDEKM wrote:Why would you bother talking to her at all?

    Why not?

    talking to who?

    I believe she is talking about the omipresent campmother - Woman
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:25 am

    Rag_Bag wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    YDEKM wrote:Why would you bother talking to her at all?

    Why not?

    talking to who?

    I believe she is talking about the omipresent campmother - Woman

    i herd u liek grey drapes
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Guest on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:14 am

    Waireka wrote:
    YDEKM wrote:Why would you bother talking to her at all?

    Why not?

    Because you've bitched about her in the past?
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:31 am

    YDEKM wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    YDEKM wrote:Why would you bother talking to her at all?

    Why not?

    Because you've bitched about her in the past?


    GEGLS FROM OUTA SPACE!


    GEGL GEGL GEGL GEGL!!!!!!!!!!
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  happycamper on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:16 am

    What are you doing in space master. Did you fart and fly out of the atmosphere? Very Happy
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:23 am

    happycamper wrote:What are you doing in space master. Did you fart and fly out of the atmosphere? Very Happy

    GEGL!1
    canterella
    canterella
    Giant
    Giant

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  canterella on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:33 am

    YDEKM wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    YDEKM wrote:Why would you bother talking to her at all?

    Why not?

    Because you've bitched about her in the past?

    and that doesnt apply to you for Yochana, Player and Pricey then?
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Tikva on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:37 am

    YDEKM wrote:
    and that doesnt apply to you for Yochana, Player and Pricey then?

    Hey, leave me out of this one!!! Sad
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:48 am

    Tikva wrote:
    YDEKM wrote:
    and that doesnt apply to you for Yochana, Player and Pricey then?

    Hey, leave me out of this one!!! Sad


    You're not Yochana, you're Tikva. Razz
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  relict on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:14 am

    Waireka wrote:Even Woman has just informed me I'm 'rude'.

    Waireka wrote:She reckons she cringes sometimes when I post. I think I'm quite restrained.

    I also think I'm awesome, doesn't make it true.

    None of my business, Waireka, but you did perhaps surprise several people once with your vehement telling off of NigelfromNZ in defense of master5o1. But to your credit, the surprise may indicate it sounded somewhat out of character.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:19 am

    relict wrote:
    Waireka wrote:Even Woman has just informed me I'm 'rude'.

    Waireka wrote:She reckons she cringes sometimes when I post. I think I'm quite restrained.

    I also think I'm awesome, doesn't make it true.

    None of my business, Waireka, but you did perhaps surprise several people once with your vehement telling off of NigelfromNZ in defense of master5o1. But to your credit, the surprise may indicate it sounded somewhat out of character.


    Remind me about such defensive action?
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  relict on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 am

    master5o1 wrote:Remind me about such defensive action?

    I don't remember the context or details. It was earlier this year, I think. NigelfromNZ made some comment or question in response to your post, and Wai came along and told him something similar to "Leave master501 the F alone." Maybe there was a back story I don't know about (and don't need to know about), but it appeared very over the top.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:35 am

    relict wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:Remind me about such defensive action?

    I don't remember the context or details. It was earlier this year, I think. NigelfromNZ made some comment or question in response to your post, and Wai came along and told him something similar to "Leave master501 the F alone." Maybe there was a back story I don't know about (and don't need to know about), but it appeared very over the top.

    Oh yes I remember that, but I don't remember Nigel's comment Razz
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  relict on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:36 am

    master5o1 wrote:Oh yes I remember that, but I don't remember Nigel's comment Razz

    I don't think it was memorable.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 am

    relict wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:Oh yes I remember that, but I don't remember Nigel's comment Razz

    I don't think it was memorable.


    Yah.

    Sponsored content

    Waireka... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waireka...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon May 27, 2019 12:11 am