Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

Can some one please tell me......

metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Mortal
    Mortal

Can some one please tell me...... Empty Can some one please tell me......

Post  metcalfj Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Why does David Bain's Lawyer have to prove that Robin shot his family in order to prove David's innocence?

I am not supporting Bain, in fact I have no opinion at all regarding his guilt. I just wonder why in this case he is guilty until proven innocent, and that seems difficult since the police have managed to tamper with or burn pretty much all of the evidence in the case. They even have the 111 operator claiming that the time that the 111 system recorded Bain's phone call being incorrect.

Actually, I have changed my mind. In the unlikely event that what the media is reporting to us about the case is true Bain should be set free regardless of guilt. He has served a large portion of his sentence, the original verdict was over-turned because due process was not followed and it has come to light that the police have severely hampered the truth being known by destroying evidence
    canterella
    canterella
    Giant
    Giant

Can some one please tell me...... Empty Re: Can some one please tell me......

Post  canterella Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:35 pm

It's strange that the court process is still going on, I was expecting for the case to be thrown out due to the lack of evidence (the big part of which has been destroyed through the years while Bain was serving time in jail) but there you go. I predict a not guilty verdict after millions of $$$ spent on the process.
    Place your bets please Twisted Evil
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  relict Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:38 pm

canterella wrote:Place your bets please

No.

I don't know. I can't know. No point guessing. No fun obtained from guessing.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Chuck it out. There is no point dragging this on any further. The only reason is to provide him with compensation for all those years in prison if we was innocent.
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 pm

To be honest, I think if he was found Not Guilty, the Government will still come up with some excuse not to give him any compensation!
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Tikva wrote:To be honest, I think if he was found Not Guilty, the Government will still come up with some excuse not to give him any compensation!

so they might as well just drop the case

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:06 am