Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

3 posters

Would someone like to do me a favour?

master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Would someone like to do me a favour? Empty Would someone like to do me a favour?

Post  master5o1 Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 am

Favour:

Count estimate the number of times I have been banned on Smile City, and the length.

Current ban length: 1 year (expires february 2010)

Also:
    http://dump.5o1.co.cc/scripts/15PuzzleGame/latest.php (works best in Firefox, Midori and Epiphany*)
    *webkit
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Would someone like to do me a favour? Empty Re: Would someone like to do me a favour?

Post  Tikva Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:15 am

I don't think I can count that high lol!
    Me dumb.

I just too a quick look at your website and think it is great that you're creating your own CMS! Way to go you!
    Now, whilst what I said is true, you might also think that I am just sucking up to you for the next bit, but I'm not.............

On my website, I want to create a left side menu, but have no idea on how to go about it. My site is based on Phpbb3, and although there are Portal Mods that can give me that function, they are just way too bloated for my needs. Would you be interested in earning a little extra $ creating it for me????
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Would someone like to do me a favour? Empty Re: Would someone like to do me a favour?

Post  master5o1 Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:29 am

Shamira wrote:I don't think I can count that high lol!
    Me dumb.

I just too a quick look at your website and think it is great that you're creating your own CMS! Way to go you!
    Now, whilst what I said is true, you might also think that I am just sucking up to you for the next bit, but I'm not.............

On my website, I want to create a left side menu, but have no idea on how to go about it. My site is based on Phpbb3, and although there are Portal Mods that can give me that function, they are just way too bloated for my needs. Would you be interested in earning a little extra $ creating it for me????

Sure. Send me the template to my email below.

link to image if img tag doesnt work :S
    KeriAnne
    KeriAnne
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  KeriAnne Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:21 am

I tried to work it out but I had to take off my shoes and my feet smell... elephant
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:41 am

I have had well over two years of combined ban time. Ranging from about 20 bans all the way to over 9000.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:38 am