Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

4 posters

Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style

Poll

Should we do this in New Zealand

[ 0 ]
    Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Bar_left0%Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Bar_left20%Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Bar_left0%Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Bar_left80%Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Bar_right [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Empty Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style

Post  superarmy Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 am

Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Chinese-cheating-prevention

Harsh measures against cheating are in evidence in this image. Girls who cunningly conceal cheating materials about their person can only expect to have the privilege of undertaking examinations fully clothed withdrawn.

Even for China, this might be taking things a little too far…

Source

Man, you gota hand it to China, they sure come up with great ideas...
    Abbey
    Abbey
    Mortal
    Mortal

Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style Empty Re: Cheating Prevention, Chinese Style

Post  Abbey Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:54 am

We are not in China. We are not Chinese. Therefore I vote "no".

And anyway, who are we to judge those that choose to cheat?
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:57 am

Abbey wrote:We are not in China. We are not Chinese. Therefore I vote "no".

And anyway, who are we to judge those that choose to cheat?

As someone who studies hard for every test and does not cheat. I feel somewhat, whats the word, fucked off, when someone gets a superior result through less than honest methods. Fair punishment is fair. This is both a punishment and an alternative in testing, they gave away there right to fully clothed testing when they chose to defy the rules.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:08 am

Did I read that they have to have their exam while naked?

Can I be their supervisor.

I can give them another topic for their exam Wink

PS: 411 on the DL.
    Abbey
    Abbey
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Abbey Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:09 am

Oh. I should say "Opps" then. As i was assuming you meant, a lady "cheating" on her husband.
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:32 am

Abbey wrote:Oh. I should say "Opps" then. As i was assuming you meant, a lady "cheating" on her husband.

Smile

It's all good.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:03 am

superarmy wrote:
    Abbey wrote:Oh. I should say "Opps" then. As i was assuming you meant, a lady "cheating" on her husband.

Smile

It's all good.

It's only all good if you're the one getting the sex from that woman cheating...and even then, it's probably not 'all good.'
    Diaz
    Diaz
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Diaz Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:07 am

I put no, because there wasn't any need for them to fully strip - they could have easily just have had them wear close fitting clothes that could be checked for anything hidden in them. So many other punishments dished out in China such as death penalties for those caught doing stuff like spiking things with melamine are just window dressing as they do what they need to appear as if they are doing something about it, but then don't take simple steps to correct the corruption and loose checking procedures that cause the problem in the first place. Elsewhere, institutions have at least halfway decent policies to prevent stuff like cheating and plagiarism. Apparently it's a huge problem with foreign students studying here, they seem to not see it the same way we do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:50 pm