Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+15
dabiarch
Janny
woody67
canterella
happycamper
debs
superarmy
KiwiCrichton
Waireka
Roderick
relict
Psalter
master5o1
Tikva
Hades
19 posters

Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read

relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read

Post  relict Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Roderick wrote:we wish you every success ... we will paticipate and watch with interest

You were speaking on behalf of all us mortals? Speaking of yourself in the plural? Or you have someone else sharing your account? Suspect
    Roderick
    Mortal
    Mortal

Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read

Post  Roderick Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:10 pm

relict wrote:
    Roderick wrote:we wish you every success ... we will paticipate and watch with interest

You were speaking on behalf of all us mortals? Speaking of yourself in the plural? Or you have someone else sharing your account? Suspect

I am replying to the general invite that was posted in Zambuka originally , inviting us all as a site to vist and become members...which i did and was then told to fuck off by some snotty nosed fuckkwit for whom i have no regard for as a poster in sc or now here either...apparently the snotty nosed said fuckwit objects to smilies beiing posted... Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool ...Well too fucking bad for him...and i'm glad that swearing is only swearing if you choose to see it that way as i am now getting quite fucking annoyed just thinking about the snotty nosed master 5o1 , who i would give a fucking good hiding to if I could get my hands on the scrawny necked fuckwit...i hope that answers your question fossil...oops...relic cheers lol! afro lol! cheers
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  relict Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Roderick wrote:i hope that answers your question fossil...oops...relic

That's 'relict' thank you. Wink Quite different.

Roderick wrote:
    relict wrote:

You were speaking on behalf of all us mortals? Speaking of yourself in the plural? Or you have someone else sharing your account?

I am replying to the general invite that was posted in Zambuka originally , inviting us all as a site to vist and become members.

Ah, thank you for the explanation. My not being a member at Zambuka would explain my confusion, and my omitting of the correct option in my multi-choice question to you. So you Zambuka people are all of one mind in the matter then? Smile

Roderick wrote:some snotty nosed fuckkwit for whom i have no regard for as a poster

I have some regard for him. Not quite as much as I could.

Roderick wrote:which i did and was then told to fuck off ...apparently the snotty nosed said fuckwit objects to smilies beiing posted.

Well, those words were crossed out. Not that it necessarily makes the post more friendly. Sad But in context, the said poster uses them (mostly in moderation) himself.

Roderick wrote:i'm glad that swearing is only swearing if you choose to see it that way

I guess there is some truth in that. I'm not fond of swearing myself, but I think the ability to see beyond it has its advantages. Sometimes it is used effectually and sometimes it is more tiresome than others.

Last edited by relict on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Roderick
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roderick Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Thank you for you mature understanding of the situation , and i think you can sense my obvious initial annoyance...now that i have stated my opinion forcibly , i will resume normal posting...cheers Very Happy
    KiwiCrichton
    KiwiCrichton
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  KiwiCrichton Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Sometimes its best to speak for yourself Roderick (Player) .

Have a nice day everyone and yes that includes you Player
    Roderick
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roderick Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:49 pm

KiwiCrichton wrote:Sometimes its best to speak for yourself Roderick (Player) .

Arrrrr...Go put a ring in your nipple and play with the other gays lol! afro lol!
    relict
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  relict Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Roderick wrote:Thank you for you mature understanding of the situation

Actually, I don't understand you at all!
    KiwiCrichton
    KiwiCrichton
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  KiwiCrichton Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Roderick wrote:
    KiwiCrichton wrote:Sometimes its best to speak for yourself Roderick (Player) .

Arrrrr...Go put a ring in your nipple and play with the other gays lol! afro lol!

Who are you calling fucking gay Player?

You perverted old drunk lol! lol!
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Roderick wrote:Hi Waireka...Good to be able to say Hi to you again, in a forum...like i say below...the concept is good , but there are a few teething rough spots to be sorted...with plenty of 'the right' people and just a smattering of 'disruptive idiots' I would like to see Tarts-r-us do well

Copy of my post in Zambuka...FYI..."Yes , it is loading again now...ctd/TDO...i think you are spot on the button there Surfingranny...The concept is a good idea , but whether it will attract members is the problem...Shamira's site isn't exactly having to have waiting lists to be approved , and neither will this Tartarus...Treating everybody else as dummies though is not a smart move , but is typical of the suspected site host...and allowing foul language is just juvenile at best...and so offputting to most people that it shows a lack of experience and a contempt for other peoples feelings/standards...If that sort of language is allowed , and not moderated , I could let rip with a few volleys that may change 'their' thinking , but hopefully i have more self control and maturity than that...question is...If a lady posts a smilie or two , and the same member(master5o1) let's go with more foul language due to the fact he objects to smilies , where will Tartarus admin be then..??...what if the poster is ydekm..?? who is subljected to the foul language...is that going to be alright..??"

Just a post to see how debate is handled in this debatable forum... Cool afro farao

The problem with you Player is that you seem to believe that Zambuka is the "be-all and end-al"l when it comes to alternatives to SC. Both at Kiwi Community, and here, virtually everything you post is a thinly veiled put down which you attempt to pass off as 'constructive criticism', and I for one am damn well sick of it. And your obsession with YDEKM and TDO is really getting beyond a joke! You appear to think that they are behind just about anything!!! Hey, maybe you even think it was them who killed the Bain family????

Seriously, instead of criticising anyone's Forum website, why not just join in and have fun? Why do you feel it necessary to offer your idea of 'constructive criticism? Personally, I'd much rather be part of a Forum that has topics of substance, rather than airy-fairy threads full of silly games, hugz, and 'what are you doing today' kind of thing.

It is not the number of Members that make a good Forum ~ it is the quality of the posts, and the Members.

And who gives a rats arse about a bit of swearing??????

So, that's how I handle debate here.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read - Page 2 Empty Poor Player

Post  Waireka Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:34 am

Shamira wrote:
    Roderick wrote:Hi Waireka...Good to be able to say Hi to you again, in a forum...like i say below...the concept is good , but there are a few teething rough spots to be sorted...with plenty of 'the right' people and just a smattering of 'disruptive idiots' I would like to see Tarts-r-us do well

Copy of my post in Zambuka...FYI..."Yes , it is loading again now...ctd/TDO...i think you are spot on the button there Surfingranny...The concept is a good idea , but whether it will attract members is the problem...Shamira's site isn't exactly having to have waiting lists to be approved , and neither will this Tartarus...Treating everybody else as dummies though is not a smart move , but is typical of the suspected site host...and allowing foul language is just juvenile at best...and so offputting to most people that it shows a lack of experience and a contempt for other peoples feelings/standards...If that sort of language is allowed , and not moderated , I could let rip with a few volleys that may change 'their' thinking , but hopefully i have more self control and maturity than that...question is...If a lady posts a smilie or two , and the same member(master5o1) let's go with more foul language due to the fact he objects to smilies , where will Tartarus admin be then..??...what if the poster is ydekm..?? who is subljected to the foul language...is that going to be alright..??"

Just a post to see how debate is handled in this debatable forum... Cool afro farao

The problem with you Player is that you seem to believe that Zambuka is the "be-all and end-al"l when it comes to alternatives to SC. Both at Kiwi Community, and here, virtually everything you post is a thinly veiled put down which you attempt to pass off as 'constructive criticism', and I for one am damn well sick of it. And your obsession with YDEKM and TDO is really getting beyond a joke! You appear to think that they are behind just about anything!!! Hey, maybe you even think it was them who killed the Bain family????

Seriously, instead of criticising anyone's Forum website, why not just join in and have fun? Why do you feel it necessary to offer your idea of 'constructive criticism? Personally, I'd much rather be part of a Forum that has topics of substance, rather than airy-fairy threads full of silly games, hugz, and 'what are you doing today' kind of thing.

It is not the number of Members that make a good Forum ~ it is the quality of the posts, and the Members.

And who gives a rats arse about a bit of swearing??????

So, that's how I handle debate here.

Very well said Shamira.

Although it does make for good entertainment, as I'm pretty certain hardly anyone would take the owner of Zambuka seriously.

I agree with what Relict & Shamira have both said.

Especially Relicts comment about looking beyond the language. It does show intelligence in my opinion to address the statement, rather than the 'offensive' language.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Psalter Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am

Just want to have all slots at the top of the forum.

Been bored being banned from Slime city.

as you were.
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:31 am

Just want to have all slots at the top of the forum.

Evil or Very Mad

NOT SO FAST KAIBA
    debs
    debs
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  debs Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:01 am

thank you for the invite,

lets hope that this site lives up to expectation!!
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  happycamper Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 am

Hi and thanks for the invite. Very Happy
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:10 am

yessir
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:27 am

I only need two+1 more posts Very Happy
    canterella
    canterella
    Giant
    Giant

Post  canterella Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:45 am

I wasn't invited Embarassed Laughing
    debs
    debs
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  debs Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:51 am

canterella wrote:I wasn't invited Embarassed Laughing

Hurt, genuinely hurt now, I invited you!!! Razz
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Waireka Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:52 am

debs26 wrote:
    canterella wrote:I wasn't invited Embarassed Laughing

Hurt, genuinely hurt now, I invited you!!! Razz

Said the Mommy with the tough stickers... Laughing

Nice avatar.
    woody67
    woody67
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  woody67 Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:57 am

Cheers for the invite there is some good sorts here but who asked that waireka chick????I mean seriously affraid
    Waireka
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Waireka Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:58 am

woody67 wrote:Cheers for the invite there is some good sorts here but who asked that waireka chick????I mean seriously affraid

Zip it you horny old man. Twisted Evil
    canterella
    canterella
    Giant
    Giant

Post  canterella Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:26 am

Roderick wrote:
    relict wrote:

I am replying to the general invite that was posted in Zambuka originally , inviting us all as a site to vist and become members...which i did and was then told to fuck off by some snotty nosed fuckkwit for whom i have no regard for as a poster in sc or now here either...apparently the snotty nosed said fuckwit objects to smilies beiing posted... Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool ...Well too fucking bad for him...and i'm glad that swearing is only swearing if you choose to see it that way as i am now getting quite fucking annoyed just thinking about the snotty nosed master 5o1 , who i would give a fucking good hiding to if I could get my hands on the scrawny necked fuckwit...i hope that answers your question fossil...oops...relic cheers lol! afro lol! cheers

so why don't you just fuck off nicely to your Old perverted men's club and keep on cyber boozing and jerking off?
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:12 am

Roderick wrote:
    relict wrote:

Internet fight? Great! Let's Go!

Meet me in Battle Chamber No. 4 by 3am.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:45 am

Roderick wrote:answers your question fossil...oops...relic

Yeah, it's this sort of lame crap that I really hand coming from your posts.
    Janny
    Janny
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Janny Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:41 am

Thanks Tartarus & Debs for the invite.

I wasnt planning on joining but after seeing some familiar names around here.. I look forward to catching up!

Good luck with the site guys, whoever you may be!!! Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 am